Monday, May 30, 2011

Monday Moments

  • I have a post up at Adoption Magazine today, it's an oldie but a goodie. 
  • I spent 3 days camping in the rain with 103 beavers, cubs and scouts, plus a lot of leaders and parents, it was good. 
  • It rained though and there was a lot of mud. 
  • Mud makes beavers happy, they were very cute. 
  • I have a long week stretching out before me and at this very moment it does not seem like it is going to be a busy one and that makes me happy. 
  • I will spend time getting the last of the garden in. 
  • I still have a lot of seeds to plant. 
  • Orlando registration is coming up soon if you were thinking about going or want to learn more I would encourage you to go read up before Wednesday. I think it will fill up fast. 
  • We need to spend way to much replacing our septic system, I am not happy because I would really rather be spending that money on something else than a very expensive hole in the ground. 
  • When you have been away from the internet for 3 days it is impossible to catch up on all the tweets you missed. 
  • A cold gf beer after 3 days of camping is really nice to come to. 
  • So is the last of the asparagus from my garden.
  • Must go build a fire in our fire pit and mow some lawn for our last cub meeting tonight. 

2 comments:

GB's Mom said...

It was a good post! Orlando, Orlando, Orlando!

The Accidental Mommy said...

Eehgh, camping! I bet it was crazy awful fun though!
I have until next week with the kids in school, then they are home. Fun.