Tuesday, July 21, 2009

so... ummm.... yeah...

I am still alive, lots of reasons for not posting but most of them have to do with the chaos that has been being a parent in the summer. We are busy! Here's a quick play by play -


- had the rest of a great westcoast vacation complete with mice in my parents bathroom, bon ton cake and trying to wrangle 7 cousins from 0 to 12 into pictures and make them all smile at the same time


- home to a happy hubby and a few days to get back into the routine - very important around here


- Calvin's 9th birthday, boys, water, fruit, cake balloons - need I say more
- 3 days of running summer camp at the university in the city, (which took 3 days to set up for and 1 day to clean up).
- lots of days hanging out at home, breaking up arguing children, playing at the local splash pad.
- strawberry picking x2, freezing, eating making jam... yummy jam
- My birthday, always a good day.
- the garden, which actually sucks up tons of my free time

Today we are off to the lake because it is actually nice and we friends with cottages, we have other plans to do the same thing next week! I have lots of posts in my head about what has been up with the boys these past few weeks but I have to find time to get them out of my head and into the computer.

Did you know that on Friday the boys will of been here for a year, amazing. It is causing all sorts of stress in their little worlds but we are working on it.

No comments: