Monday, February 1, 2010

Monday Moments

  • While the cat was outside last night, the dog caught a baby mole. You do want any more details than that, trust me. I love my country farm but some nights I would take a nice new house that had a few less holes in the foundation.
  • Calvin is home from school tomorrow and the next day and P has late clients both nights!
  • We have a scouting event every single weekend in Feb - not happy about that.
  • I need to be heading into the city to run some errands and I have not left yet but I really should of left about half and hour ago so that I can get it all done.
  • It has been really cold here this weekend, like stay inside cold.
  • I am not looking forward to spending the whole day outside on Saturday with the cubs... perhaps I should be sick.
  • I made some really yummy lentil stew last night, I share the recipe but I kinda made it up as I went along.
  • P's son L is going to work in the Phillipines for 2 months, I am jealous. I loved visiting there. Hearing about others travel plans sometimes makes me long to travel again although that will not be happening any time soon! Instead, I live through his adventure -  I lent him my Lonely Planet and showed him my pictures.
  • I am already planning and checking into new stuff for the garden, spring can not get here fast enough for me and this year we can pick and eat some of our aspargus that I started 2 springs ago.
  • I think I need to have some custard ( also made last night) before I get my butt into that very cold car and get myself moving.

No comments: