Friday, July 2, 2010

trying

trying to upload pictures before the boys got up but it did not work
trying to catch up on blog reading because there were over 200 posts in my reader from the last week
trying to weed the garden which really needs to happen
trying to stay sane and patient with a boy who has had a few to many good days in a row
trying to make sure the dog stops eating her fur
trying to not be to grouchy because I seem to acquired a cold and I feel like  my head is going to explode
trying to write a blog post about expectations and behaviour of kids like mine when we are in public places for multiple days
trying to adjust the new routines that summer brings.
I need to stop trying and go get them breakfast because they are finally both awake, this is the first time ever ( I think) that they have both fallen asleep in the car on the way home from a party and slept in this late the following morning.
Here is one picture though from the boy who is now 10! He was even appropriately embarrassed by the extra attention at the restaurant went to for dinner.

4 comments:

Mama Drama Times Two said...

Are those his horns? Seriously, though, it sounds as though your week has been busier than busy. I'm looking forward to reading your post about when our kids are in public places...everything seems easier at home sometimes.

Floortime Lite Mama said...

Soooooo beautiful your kiddo is

Misty said...

LOVE the photo... I'm trying a ton of things too, just afraid to list them all...

Jules said...

That photo is AWESOME! You should have it framed. What an adorable kid. You can just see the happiness in his eyes :)

Have you thought about sharing some pics of your garden too? I would dig that (haha, get it, dig? I'm such a cornball) but I'm sure you have your hands full lately