Monday, August 30, 2010

Monday Moments

  • 8 sleeps till the  most wonderful day of the year.
  • It's hot here, really hot.
  • I am canning tomatoes today, my hands are wrinkled, my feet hurt and it was 40 degrees here with the humidity. I don't really have a post in me but I have not missed a Monday yet so thought I best at least put something down.
  • See y'all later when my feet hurt a little less, and my I can focus on a thought for more than 20 seconds. I have to get back to my tomatoes.

2 comments:

The Accidental Mommy said...

33 hours to go. Feeling every minute.

Mama Drama Times Two said...

Seven sleeps for us til school. Thank you sweet baby Jesus and a yellow school bus. 40 degrees? Celsius I am assuming - though could be Farenheit, as where you are it should be snowing once or twice by October...