Monday, October 11, 2010

Monday Moments

  • Monday is drawing to a close here, the boys are in bed already.
  • It is Fudge's last day of being 8.
  • We are in trauma anniversary season and although I am afraid to say it aloud Calvin has so pulled it together since my parents arrived last week.
  • Fudge is a different story.
  • The family is downstairs cleaning up from an amazing thanksgiving dinner, I love that we have thanksgiving in October because it breaks things up a bit.
  • Tomorrow the boys are at school, I love school.
  • I have birthday presents to wrap.
  • We had a successful Lego themed birthday party on Saturday but Fudge is sad the one girl did not come in the end.
  • I am so full of good food I would like to go to bed right now.
  • I have not been on line much as my folks are here and my Dada is helping me with a new kitchen floor but I am coping and doing alright.
  • I am exhausted and counting the days till Friday.
  • Happy Thanksgiving to all the other Canadians out there.

2 comments:

Jenny said...

Wow, my girls also turn nine tomorrow. I hope he has a great birthday!

Mama Drama Times Two said...

Happy Birthday Fudge and a Happy Thanksgiving to a very Stellar family!