Sunday, November 14, 2010

Another blogger who needs a hand

As some of you may of heard Rachel (tudusmom)  has had 3 children removed from her home because she has the audacity to be a mommy blogger and has shown poor judgement in blogging about her children's behaviours. I am not an American but I do know that the 1st amendment provides the right to free speech and I must say that I am shocked and appalled by what is going on. If  the system is going to start removing children because their parents talk about them on the Internet then I guess they better start moving quickly because there are thousands and thousands of us talking about children on the Internet.

If you want to help,

Corey has a bunch of information and links on her blog

Once Lost is collecting funds for help pay for a lawyer and is updating the rest of us as news becomes available.

If you can time to write letters or the means to donate money please do so.

No comments: