Monday, May 9, 2011

Monday Moments

  • I have lots of great things and thoughts to share with you from my time in Toronto, but not tonight. 
  • My children not only survived in my absence but there has been no payback yet... a piece of me is waiting for the other shoe to drop. 
  • Calvin was back at Children's today for a follow-up after his last MRI, the fluid in his joints is gone ( as we suspected) but he still has pain so we are going to treat him awhile longer and then try weaning him off the meds and see what happens. Arthritis can be viral ( as my very bright sister pointed out to me ages ago) and the dr. thinks that might be what we are dealing with which means that it will end but sadly the chances are good that it will come back later. 
  • I am still in awe of the fact that we made it through Mother's Day and the day after without any major incidents, there has been behaviour but nothing extreme
  • In fact much of today's behaviour was at school although I got to pick up the pieces. 
  • Spring has finally sprung here and I am thrilled to be up to my elbows in dirt, I love dirt. 
  • I also love asparagus and we have lots of it. 
  • I hate weeding though, like with a passion. 
  • I replaced the breaks on one of the bikes today I was rather proud of myself. 
  • I have a meeting tomorrow that I do not want to go to but after the meeting I have plans to buy plants, that will make it all better. 

No comments: