Tuesday, February 16, 2010

You know that you are theraputic parent when....

hearing the words, "I hit him because he was making me feel so angry inside" makes you do a little happy dance because he admitting he did it, he is telling the truth and talking about his feelings all at the same time!

He is still in trouble because he hit him with a hockey stick but he is making progress!

There should be a Beyond Consquences post today but I need to deal with the angry boy who just hit Fudge rather than write and since this is the first time I have been near the computer since this morning it is not going to happen, perhaps tomorrow I can catch up for both weeks.

It appears not to many of you want to join in the little contest I posted yesterday, I know that lots of you were here because I checked the stats but no one wants to play...  come on it is for a good cause and it only takes a few minutes.

No comments: