Friday, June 25, 2010

I am profoundly tired for a lot of reasons and I have a pretty thick skin most days but I need to say that I deleted a comment on my last post because it was mean and hurtful and I am not into mean and hurtful people today. I am sad, missing my family, tired and stressed. I often wear my heart on my sleeve, when I do I do not need people acting like asses, really, you should follow the old saying, if don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all. I deleted your comment but I will not pretend for a minute that it did not get to me because it did, then I took a deep breath and moved on because I do not know who you are are and I do not have the time to worry about it. There is a reason people like you are called TROLLS.

3 comments:

GB's Mom said...

I am so sorry that you are so stressed and tired. I am never into mean people. I am glad you trashed the comment. You do a great job with the boys. {{{Hugs}}}

The Accidental Mommy said...

It's YOUR blog. If something makes you feel bad get rid of it!

Misty said...

I am sorry to hear that you had a mean comment. It just makes me sad when people go out of their way to say something mean.