Monday, June 21, 2010

Monday Moments

  • there are only 5 more days of school, some moments that excites me and others it frightens me.
  • Calvin has is having a lot of "moments" but they are mostly developmentally appropriate little boy moments and he is keeping it together even though after Friday last week i was worried that he would not.
  • He is getting an award at school on Wed. for working as hard as he has. I will try not to cry but I did when they told me because he has worked so hard in the last two years and he has come so far. I isometimes miss it because I am busy being frustrated by hos choices but he is really not he same kid he was when we met him.
  • Fudge on the other hand is out to drive me to drink more... it may be a long summer if this current phase does not pass soon although I will have a really clean house and he will be really good chores.
  • I am running 3 days of camp starting in a week and I am not ready at all. The world is conspiring against me and things keep coming up and the time that I set aside for setting up is quickly being eaten away. I know it will all get down but not easily or in the way that I want to.
  • I am counting the days till I am laying by a lake... 14.
  • I wish the tacos would make themselves, I do not think that they will though.
  • I will try to get the 2nd part of the questions post up this week.
  • We survived Father's Day, it was tough on Fudge, not sure exactly why but there are many reasons to choose from, i mean aside from the fact that it was Fathers Day.
  • See that little button there to the right, the one that says it is from Pepsi, it is for my sister to get grant money for her inclusive daycare in CA, they really need the pennies and they need to move another 65 places before the end of the month, please vote and spread the word. Thanks.

1 comment:

The Accidental Mommy said...

I think I would cry for my kid getting an award for trying so hard too!

Let me know if your taco's make themselves, I would be really interested in that recipe.