Saturday, June 12, 2010

Questions, comments, tomatoes

Alright your turn to talk.

I have lots of posts in my head and a few in the drafts folder but I also have zero time to finish them and even less energy so I am turning the floor over to you, ask me anything, well almost anything and over the next week when I have time I will answer them. Don't be shy, there are a lot of readers here who rarely speak up, well now is your chance.

Leave a question in the comments of this post about whatever it is you have been wanting to ask. I allow anonymous comments so you don't even have to tell me who you are. Play nice though, I am inviting you into my life and if you don't want to play nice I  will not want to play with you.

6 comments:

Floortime Lite Mama said...

what has been the best thing about adopting
what has been the worst?
(In your own experience)
I hope this is not too personal a question - if it is please feel free to ignore and my feelings will not be hurt at all

Mama Drama Times Two said...

I am wondering about when you went to Asia (Korea?) was it the Peace Corp? What did you do there for 18 months? What languages do you speak/read/write? Just curious.

Integrity Singer said...

ANY question?

How much wood can a woodchuck chuck if a woodchuck could chuck wood?

Seriously.

I need to know. I'm losing sleep.

lol

Mama said...

Thanks for taking questions. I'm a new reader and would like to know more about how you are able to let your kids "own" their behavior. In other words, how do you avoid second-guessing yourself and feeling like a failure as a parent?

HomoHausfrau said...

I'd love to know how old the boys were when you adopted them?

Mom 4 Kids said...

What lead you to adopt and what has lead you to consider/move toward doing it again? Sorry for my delay. opps