Wednesday, August 18, 2010

another award

The fabulous Megan sent me this last week

She is a great Mom and a great read, head on over if you don't know her yet.

So now I need to pass it on again, last time I gave it to only one person who I enjoy reading and given that I know many of the bloggers I read have already received it I am going to do the same thing again. So today this beautiful Blogger Award goes to Thorn at Mother Issues. She has recently been matched with a teenage boy, head over and congratulate her and then spend some reading, she is a great person.

1 comment:

Mama Drama Times Two said...

Who sent it to Corey? Corey sent it to me, I sent it to Megan, Megan sent it to you, you sent it to Thorn.....I just love it when the circle of love and kindness spreads and spreads and spreads....