Wednesday, September 15, 2010

It's all sort of dull.

I have been waiting to have something interesting to tell you. There is nothing. There are all the little things like Fudge finally admitting that he lied everyday for a week about why his bed was wet, there is Calvin doing well and handling things in new ways and with new maturity, there are funny moments and pictures but I have not really been in to blogging about them, there are adoption issues I want to talk about but I am just not up to sitting down and writing them.
I am still feeling a bit overwhelmed by the garden and the produce that I need to process before it goes bad and all the other stuff that needs to get done each day. Taking this lunch hour duty at the school means that there just do not seem to be enough hours in the the day right now. There are some things going on in our lives that are not my story to tell and those are keeping me preoccupied as well.
I am hoping that later this week I will get to finishing up some of those posts in the drafts folder and perhaps even find some time to talk about all the great stuff that I have been reading lately.

No comments: