Sunday, October 31, 2010

A thank you from Lisa

Lisa emailed me this thank you and asked me to post it, so here it is.

Thanks so much to everyone for the love and support. Your comments have reduced me to a puddle of tears. Tears of relief and love but also of sadness because it makes me realize how much I miss blogging and how much I miss all my blogger friends. When I was told to take my blog down it felt as if my lifeline had been cut off and the boat was way off in the distance dragging the lifesaver away from me. Thank you for reminding me that I will have all of you back in my life when this is all over.

Yesterday, I went down to visit Cindy Bodie and it was so very helpful to put everything in perspective. While things are tough at the moment they could be so much worse. I am just trying to take one step at a time and live in the minute. Please keep us in your thoughts and prayers as we navigate a road I never thought I'd be traveling.

Peace, Love, & Blessings,

Lisa

1 comment:

Megan said...

Lisa- I am a few days behind, but prayers, happy thoughts, and cyber hugs are coming your way from Kentucky. Hang in there!!!