Saturday, May 14, 2011

Please excuse me for a moment...

while I scream.

I am a tad frustrated with my children. They are being sneaky and manipulative and I am so not wanting to play their games.

That being said they are going to spend a lot of time working in the garden with me this morning and we will get a lot planted and that is a really good thing. Then we are going to a wedding this afternoon where I will have to pretend that we are happy, go-lucky family because I am so not willing to let my kids ruin it. Tomorrow I can go back to being frustrated by them and their choices.

When blogger went down on Wednesday it ate my comments on my last post, I know there were some but I never got to read them. If you said something profound, or fantastic, or thought provoking can you say it again so I can know what you said. Thanks.

I am off to plant and rake and work in the rain.

2 comments:

Natalie Servant said...

Hope the day worked out. The kids & I had a long walk in the rain tonight & I hoped that it would mean everyone was eager for a normal bedtime. No such luck!

Penelope {Foster2Forever} said...

Oh no! You didn't get my profound, fantastic, thought-provoking comment? Oh well, I wish I could remember what I said...