Saturday, January 9, 2010

saturday


It is saturday and for the first time in a long time I do not have 64 things to do. I was free last Saturday too but I was sick and I still had one Christmas to get ready for. Today I have nothing to do. Well not nothing I still have to be a parent and I am trying to catch up on the mountains of laundry that have accumulated in the last 2 weeks. I have been doing the bare minimum and I am finally getting to putting away the adult laundry instead of just the kids. But it is less than I have had to do in a long time and I am thrilled by the lack of structure to the day. The boys are less impressed, they feel the need to be entertained and I am not being very entertaining. I sent them outside but that did not last to long. I think that a movie and some popcorn might be in my future... I think that would be far more exciting than laundry...

No comments: