Sunday, January 3, 2010

well...

sometimes you get what you wish for. That line in my last post about being so profoundly tired that I needed to sleep for the weekend, well I woke up not feeling very well on Friday morning, by mid afternoon just getting out of bed was making me vomit. I ended up at the ER with an IV and then spent all day yesterday sleeping. I am still not all better but am on the med for sure. What a way to start a new year off!

I would love to sit here and type because Lisa gave me an award but we are off to church and I must supervise Calvin who is ramping up his behaviour because there is school tomorrow...

3 comments:

C said...

Yeeeeeesh!

We also start up school tomorrow. Trying to get ahead of the behaviors.

Trying.

Lisa said...

Lovely way to ring in the NY. NOT!

Rest, recuperate, recharge.

The Accidental Mommy said...

Aaaarguaah! What is up with that? I don't remember this amping up from last year. Dang, we got the Wango Tango flying off the shelves here!