Saturday, August 7, 2010

changes make them stressed.

Just thought I would pop in a say hi in the midst of all the craziness that is having company. My god-daughter (13) is here visiting for a few day from the west coast and as wonderful as it is to see her it is stressful for both of the boys to have company int he house and the changes in their routine are hard on them as well. We have had a lot of fun and enjoyed the time together and although there has been some behaviour it has not been nearly as bad as it could of been.

She and I are heading to the mall shortly and leaving the boys at home with there Dad, sounds like a good plan to me. Then we will have a quiet evening at home and head to the cottage again tomorrow. More changes in routine, more stress for my kids because it is a sibling visit and although it is so important that they maintain those relationships it is hard for them.

All that being said I best go get dressed so I can stress out my sons by leaving them with their Dad and enjoy some time at the mall.

2 comments:

~Dinah said...

I just wrote a post about changes too. Have fun at the mall! :D

The Accidental Mommy said...

Enjoy your girly time. I'd stretch it out if it were me, lol!