Monday, August 9, 2010

Monday Moments

  • As you read this I am at the cottage watching kids play in the water ( hopefully), I am typing my Monday Moments on Sunday so that there will still be a post here tomorrow.
  • Last night a friends came over for dinner, Fudge very nicely gave everyone a hug before bed except me, the water torture continues.
  • I got to go shopping without my children and even though I bought them stuff it was really nice to be a the mall without them.
  • The garden is producing like mad and I really should remember to take a photo or two before we eat all the goodness that we pick from it.
  • I was not at BlogHer in NY but I have seen the shoes the Christine wore and I must say that when I grow up I want to be that cool too. 
  • I am hoping that these days at the cottage are not to stressful, I keep telling Fudge that I do not know how long we are staying and that it will depend upon behaviour, i am crossing my fingers that it makes a difference.
  • Have fun while I am gone but not to much fun.

1 comment:

Misty said...

good moments... shopping childfree and hanging out with friends is great...