Monday, June 20, 2011

Monday Moments

  • I know it has been a week and here I am really posting about nothing 7 days after I last posted about nothing. 
  • There are things going on, everything is fine but busy and when I can discuss it here I will. 
  • Some stories are not mine to share. 
  • There are orange spray paint marks all over my lawn and a  hole dug and a backhoe. 
  • We are spending thousands of dollars getting a new septic put it - lucky us. 
  • It is going to be messy. 
  • The boys like the holes and the equipment though. 
  • I have to try to get laundry done tonight because I am about to have very minimal septic service for a few days. 
  • I taught today, I love kindergarten, they make me happy even though they are exhausting. 
  • I wish dinner would cook itself, not likely. 
  • I have not been online much at all this last week so if you need me or wanted something drop me an email cause that is all I am really checking. 

4 comments:

The dB family said...

I just finally spent some time catching up with your blog. I am so glad that you are real and honest about your feelings! I know we're only a few weeks in on this adoption stuff, but I have a feeling there will be times where I'm going to want to be honest too because I ain't no saint! Thank you for sharing -- even if you think you are posting about nothing

Blessings!
Deborah

The Accidental Mommy said...

IF you find a way for dinner to make itself you BETTER let me know!!!

Marcy Payne said...

I second Essie about the dinner thing. You could make big money on that one. LOL!

Hope the whole septic thing goes well. It's not fun getting those things done, but it is essential! You boys will probably love watching it happen.

Sharla said...

The septic thing sounds like no fun...if you're going to go through all the noise, inconvenience, and expense, it would be so much more fun if it were for something like renovating a kitchen or putting a pool in the backyard! Maybe you could have them dig you out a pool while they're back there!!!